Where Do I Begin...
It's been so long since I last posted that I've reached the stage of not knowing where to start. So many things have happened. I'll make some headings.
Wedding
Well, the wedding is now four and half months away. Ohh scary! There are still lots of things to do, but we're slowly ticking them off. Most importantly, I've ordered my dress. I'm very pleased with it. It will be a surprise for most people I'm sure (Julie excluded who knows everything).
We've also been talking about cars and entertainment but there's so much choice it's hard to come to consensus.
Lastly, invitations and gift registry. Who would have thought it was so difficult to word the invitations and organise a gift registry. Hopefully, we can tick this off over the weekend.
Uni
After much deliberation, I've decided to put uni on hold for the time being. Right now, I just don't think I'm ready to be doing this kind of study. Firstly, I'm enjoying free-time too much. Being able to relax after work is great and actually having a weekend is fantastic! Secondly, if I stayed at uni Tomas and I would probably never spend any time together. Thirdly, we've got a wedding to organise.
Work
Work is fine. Nothing to complain about. Nothing to swing from the rafter about either. Leonie left us for London which makes us sad cause she was great. Always encouraging me to do silly things. However, she is having a great time in London away from TeamSite so we are happy for her.
I have redecorated my section of the pod (yes, depressingly, we are forced to sit in pods) with some coloured paper I found in a drawer. I've culled a whole heap of useless stuff from the selves and drawers near me so I now have more space for my own piles of useless stuff.
Golf
I haven't golfed (is that a word?) for a while. I was sick and then Tom was sick so we hadn't had a chance to get out to the driving range. Tom played yesterday though and scored a birdie. Golf claps for Tom.
My swing is really improving. I'm actually able to hit some of my clubs the distance I'm supposed to and I'm hitting up on the ball.
That's about it for now. I'll make an effort to actually update this thing in the future. (c: