Julie - the cleaning lady

The cleaning fairy has taken hold of our beloved Julie Kilner. No doubt inspired by my shelf pulling-down redecorating episode she has tackled her desk and the jumble of papers with gusto. Although it looks more organised I'm not sure that she has managed to reduce the the surface area covered with paper.

On a side note, I have eaten far too many licorice bullet and now Sarah has cracked open the prawn chips...woe is me!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Sarah's still there?? ...with prawn chips?

    on 9:51 pm


  2. Aj said,

    Yes - Sarah drops in occasionally to feed us. (c: I thought Jules had filled you in on the Sarah debacle.

    Basically, her leave wasn't approved by DPI so she either had to quit or come back to us. Lucky us!

    We do have a new person starting next week though so that will be exciting.

    on 10:53 am


  3. Anonymous said,

    Last I heard she was going back to DPI, didn't realise she was still in the pretty pod! Good news for you guys, probably not so good news for poor Sarah... I can imagine the metadata nightmares she must be having.

    Ooh, do keep me posted on the fresh blood :)

    on 2:34 am