Harry Potter
After a week of dedicated budget-sticking-to-ness, I finally had the chance to buy the new Harry Potter book on Monday.
I was very excited on the way up to Dymocks to buy it until I went to check for my dymocks booklover card and realised that I didn't have my wallet with me. So I trudged all the way back across town to the office, grabbed my wallet and walked back to dymocks to buy my book.
Suffice to say, I was disappointed. I don't think that her storytelling in this book was a good as it is in other books. I see that she's trying to make the characters, and the books and storylines more grown up but I'm not too sure it's working. Anyway, I won't ruin it for everyone was wants to read the book but hasn't yet.
Also, yesterday I had a housewife day. I cleaned, washed and cooked.