A kid in candy shop
I have just arrived home from shopping with Mum. We went to a bra shop in the Valley that stocks bras for the more well-endowed in our society. We went there for the chief purpose of buying the contraption that will go under my dress to make me look fantastic. We walked out of there with much more - I know have two new bras plus the contraption.
I think it's the first place I've ever been to where I could have anything I wanted. There were all these bras there and they all fitted me! They even had swimwear - I had to stay away from that section.
In the end I was holding about five bras that I needed to choose from. It was bliss. (c:
For the record the shop was called Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) and it's address is 28 Baxter St Fortitude Valley. They have a website but it doesn't do their store justice. Just makes it look like all they stock is old lady bras and this not the case!
Now I am off to nap before heading back with Tomas to look at suits.