Hello study floor

I feel very accomplished today. I have cleaned out and reorganised our study.

I woke up this morning and decided that today was the day. Today I will tackle the mess that is our study. Before the clean out it was hard to do anything in there expect sit at the big computer. Doing anything else required navigating your way around piles of magazines and books.

Now you can do more than sit at the computer. With Tomas' help I have rearranged the study so we only have one desk in here, not two. All of the books are stacked in four piles and the magazines in three. This leaves room for not one, but two armchairs. Hooray! We need a bookcase as well so that the books and magazines can come up off the floor but that will have to wait.

I found lots of interesting things in the clean out - like our car stereo code. After two and half years of no radio we got very excited. Only problem is, we have no idea how to enter it! I have googled it but to no avail as none of the methods seem to work. *sigh*

0 comments: