Settling in well...
Too bad, so sad to you if you don't want to hear about Fenella because that is what I am blogging about tonight.
Fenella is settling in well. She is adjusting to well to our routine - I think that we are having more trouble settling in our routines with her ini it. Right now she is tumbling all over me which is nothing new as it seems that her favourite thing to do is be in the same place as I am. She has been chasing her favourite toy (a shoelace) for a while whilst I dragged it behind me while cleaning the house and more chasing on the couch as I browsed the web. Soon she will fall asleep which of course means that she will climb up onto me, attempt to clean me and my hair (especially my ears) and after a couple of meows she will settle down as close to my face she can get.
We haven't had any litter box or food problems yet our biggest worries are her climbing habit (she will climb up your pants), teaching her not to attack our hands, feet and in my case, sometimes face, and the fact that she licks absolutely evrything, litter included.
Tom has finally figured out how to play with her and she no longer thinks of him as part of the furniture which he is pleased about. She even chose him for a cuddle yesterday.
More pictures to come...as well as some video. How exciting!