We have the technology
Finally, it has arrived! My house is connected to the Interweb. After a month of stuffing around, AAPT has finally completed my broadband set up.
Tom and I spent a day pondering where we would set up the computer which has been in storage since we moved out of Newmarket. Eventually, the computer will live in the study on a desk we are 'inheriting' from Tomas' grandmother. As there is no phone point in the study, we plan on setting up a wireless network. However, we do not have the desk or the wireless network yet so we have chosen to set the computer up in the bedroom where it is close to a phone point and we have somewhere to put the monitor. I am currently lying in bed. I do not think I need to say more. (but I will). Not only do I have the Internet, but it's broadband. And not only do I have broadband Internet, I can access it from my bed.
In other technology news, I bought a new computer on Monday. Tomas and I have decided to buy a macbook. Firstly, they are sexy. Very sexy. Secondly,...well do I need to say more. Our old laptop is dying, and it is one of the last things that we will buy to complete our house.
Ahhh...technology. It makes me smile.
3 comments:
-
Welcome back to the digital world
-
I am so very very jealous
-
I love technology, but not as much as you, you see.. but I still love technology.. always and foreverrr