Ten reasons why I love my macbook and two reason why I don't
How do I love thee...
Let me count the ways:
1. You are so pretty.
2. Your accessories are so pretty
3. I plugged you in, and you just starting working, including connecting to the internet
4. You have a remote control
5. I can play music from you on our stereo through our wireless network
6. I heart dashboard (from where I am making this post)
7. You are the perfect size to sit on the arm of the couch. In fact, that is where you live.
8. Mighty mouse is so mighty (especially the wireless version)
9. You are so fast to start up
10. Did I mention you were pretty
However not everyone is perfect...
You are no exception
1. You do not inherintly allow different profiles to share librarys of music or photos
2. When I want to delete something, I can only delete characters before the cursor. You seem to be lacking the ability to delete characters after the cursor.