What file extension are you - 2

After our initial bout of discovering what file extension we are, Julie and Ben retook the test and came up with different results. So today, I retook the test and low and behold I came up with a different result.

Today I am a

You are .c You have potential, but are often the source of problems and frustration.  One misplaced word and you get stuck in an infinite loop.

1 comments:

  1. Andrew said,

    Happy birthday Amanda

    "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
    ~Lucille Ball

    "Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?"
    ~ Bobby Kelton

    "A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip." ~Author Unknown

    "Live long and prosper"
    ~Vulcan saying

    on 8:35 am