For the benefit of Julie

Julie has requested that I do this.

What is your favourite word? - Right now, its awesome. I change regularly so stay tuned for updates

What is your least favourite word? - No. I'm not good with hearing no. Yes I am a grown up but I'm getting better at it.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - Laughter does it for all three.

What turns you off? - Meanness - very vague, I know but it covers a lot of things.

What is your favourite curse word? - Voodoo - does that count as a 'curse' word.

What sound or noise do you hate? - I really hate the sound of someone chewing gum.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - I'd like to do lots of things other than what I'm doing now: photographer, sniffer dog handler, midwife

What profession would you not like to do? - I would not like to work in hospitality again.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? - I've been watching you...

0 comments: