Happy Birthday to me!
Don't panic - you haven't missed it. I'm just getting into the swing of things for next Saturday.
As is the tradition in our family, I must provide a birthday list. So here goes:
- New wallet/purse (I love my current one)
- New bag/s (I need a different shoulder bag to take to work and a funky bag that I can take out)
- Funky jewellery (necklaces are a particular favourite)
- I like perfume but nothing floral or musky
- I need work toys - i.e. things that I can play with at work
- I would like a facial/pedicure
- Books are always welcome
On a completely different note Tom and I were supposed to go up the new cafe up the road around 3 this afternoon. I asked Tom to wait while I finished the last three pages of the magazine I was reading. In this 5 minutes, Tom fell asleep. I threw something at him but he wasn't amused. So now I'm waiting for him to wake up. Whilst I have been waiting I have found at least three properties that I would like to buy and I have finally corrected the problems with my CSS code that makes it display wrong in Firefox and hopefully on Macs.
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)