The Crossword is Solved!

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned. It has been 11 days since my last post.

I do have good news though - I finished a cryptic crossword. Amazing and what's more it only took me a day and half. I will tell you now before you all think I'm some cryptic genius, it was the cryptic in The Big Issue . The Big Issue cryptic isn't the most difficult one around but it's a good starting point. Some clues I'm particularly proud of:

  • Pal flooded out with nonsense (10) - FLAPDOODLE
  • It is used by acrobats taking river in public transport transport route (10) - TRAMPOLINE
  • Her ingenuity first will fade (6) - WITHER
  • Made to include new squate construction in disguise (10) - MASQUERADE

In other news, I bought a Kinks CD yesterday. Love it! Tom is going to get very sick of it quickly I think. My favourite tracks are All of the Day and All of the Night and Victoria. Dedicated Follower of Fashion and Lola also rank highly.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I post again

Amanda

0 comments: