The Blog Next to Mine

Have you ever clicked on the next blog link at the top of your blog's page? I hadn't until today. The blog next to mine when I first clicked (it's a random thing see below) is called rawr belongs to a girl who lives in San Diego in the United States and has bipolar disorder. She has also just broken up with her boyfriend.

My second neighbour was Priscilla Chua with her blog Love Hurts. It's quite hard to read as she's blogged in some kind of pseudo-language with some kind of pseudo-punctuation system employed.

This blog neighbour thing got me started so I looked at everyone else's neighbours. Vanessa's neighbour was Carquinez News which appears to be a newsletter for Crockett California. Why it's called Carquinez News I don't know and probably will never know. Cameron's neighbour was in spanish. I babeled it at Alta Vista and discovered that it's a page about Internet security. It did come out with this this curious translation in it though:


Please, to ALL the people in charge, to put the batteries so that this does not return to happen MORE NEVER.

Lastly Dad's neighbour. The first one I got was in Taiwanese so not really appropriate. I tried again and got one that I could read. life in the uk........... has an interesting template but it's a bit confusing. There only really seem to be pictures on it as well.

Have fun looking at your neighbours...

Amanda



2 comments:

  1. Unknown said,

    Well at least you found some interesting blogs when you went looking for neighbours all I found was Goldstargogogo a completely blank blog!

    on 5:34 pm


  2. Vanessa said,

    Come on slacker! Where's the next installment!

    on 8:15 pm