Back at Work Again...
Well another festive season has passed and I am back at work again. I'm not really sad, just really hungry. My body isn't used to the size of the gap between breakfast and lunch and by about 10:30 today I was starving. I held out until 12:10 though before I went to get my lunch. I am now rewarding my body for it's good work in holding out with a subway cookie.
I had a good Christmas this year. Lots of good food and company. I will take some pictures of and summarise the presents when I get home today al la Vanessa.
The highlight of the post Christmas period was the addition of a much needed new item of furniture to our household. Finally, Tom and I have a new bed. Hoorah! Again, pictures to come later.
More later - right now I feel like a nap. Will my body every adjust?
Amanda