Almost a Week to Go
My birthday has crept up on me this year. It's almost a week to go until the big 2-2. It's kind of scary to think that I will be that old. When I think of 22 I think of Vanessa, which I'm sure she's pleased about. I can always feel safe in the knowledge that Tom will always be older than me (he'll turn 23 in June).
I was thinking about things that I would like for my birthday and I thought I'd rehash and review the Christmas time. So here it is bigger and better.
- new backpack
- Donkey Konga
- new knives
- funky bracelets and necklaces
- tea
- perfume
- sunglasses case
- tablewear
- Jamie's Dinners
- baking dishes with lids
- baking sheets
- pizza tray
- sewing machine
- rolling pin
- iPod
- macmini
- Mini Cooper S
I got a bit carried away at the end there. I'd make them links but I'm too lazy today.
In other news...It's pirate day tomorrow at work. Not sure what I'm going to wear yet but expect pictures.