What's a Blog?

Is what Tom asked when I questioned if he was going to post to our new blog or not. I promptly called him a ludite.

I was going to post Tom's Christmas list for him today but I won't. Some could theorise that this is because I refuse to type up a post for him or that I'm punishing for being so tecnologically ill informed but the reality of the situation is that I left the list at home. I should have just left here on my desk last night and then you could all be enlightened as Toma's festive desires.

I tried to email a post to Blogger today but I don't think it worked. I'm sure that I used the right address and stuff but it's been five hours and nothing has happened. Perhaps the Blogger Email Posts Engine is asleep? Or maybe Blogger just hates me. I'm going for the latter. I've been trying for the past two days to get Blogger to FTP to our server at home. It's just not happening. It is possible that iprimus don't let external IP's FTP into their server and create/modify files but I think that Blogger just hates me.

I learned something new today, if you hold down Ctrl and scroll your mouse scroll wheel, all sorts of interesting things happen. Anyone who knows what I'm like with technology is probably amazed that I didn't already know this thanks to my particular style of learning how to operate things - press all the buttons in all the combinations and see what they do - but I haven't yet thought to combine input devices.

Speaking of input devices, what do you think would happen if you had Donkey Kongas plugged in whilst playing other Nintendo games? Or can you play Donkey Konga without the actual Kongas? An experiment to try when Santa stops by with my presents.

Today's Cryptic Clues:
It's one's job to progress rapidly (6) ---E-R
It is not shiny hair that's found on the bed (8) -----D-S

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Aj said,

    Turns out that yes my email to Blogger worked it just took forever. That's what I get for being impatient.

    on 1:51 pm


  2. Aj said,

    The answer to it's one's job to progress rapidly is obiviously career.
    Thanks Tom (c:
    Amanda

    on 5:02 pm