Five Sleeps to Christmas
It's so exciting! Only five more sleeps until the big day. Everything is almost ready. We have bought almost all of the Christmas presents and those that we have bought have been wrapped. I have baked five different kinds of biscuit and I am currently divving them up. I have also bought some DIY bon-bons which I'm going to make up sometime this week. Finally, it's Tom's Christmas party on Thursday.
Speaking of Tom, his company is planning on updating their web site. They want it to be like this or this. Arrgghghghghgh! Poor boy, I think I'm frustrating him with my arguments against sites like these. I'm trying to be calm but their site is really not that good now and they only plan on making it worse. tsk tsk.
On a completely unrelated matter, Monday is $4.95 Roasted Chicken and Drink day at Subway. I'll be sad when this promotion ends.
Amanda