The Cure - Beginning
The Apartment Therapy Fall Cure start's this week. One of the tasks to do before getting started was to document the before state of the unit. I've reverted back to my old Flickr account as the photo pool is hosted on Flickr.


These are the flowers I bought on Sunday. Apparently we are supposed to buy flowers every week - these are going to last a while though.


I got a head start on things around the house by tidying the entry.
Some of the things we're looking at completing as part of the The Cure are:
- Tidy and spruce up the guest bedroom - including getting an actual bed for the room (second-hand from Tom's sister)
- Making the couch less brown with some cushions of different colours
- Getting the Casala chairs restored to their former glory
- Getting the big chair restored to its former glory (if budget permits)
- Tidying the balcony and making it a little more useable
I think this is an achievable list. Ideally I'd like to get some more art on the walls, particularly in our bedroom but that's on the wish list.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
