A touch of the sun
I am sunburnt. Hideously sunburnt. I look like an English tourist.
Yesterday Tom had to go to Noosa to meet a client, so I went with him. Whilst he met with the client, I took a walk along the beach. The beach was quite pleasant except once I was on it, I couldn't get off it. It took me a over a kilometre to find my way off the beach and then another kilometre until I found civilisation. This two kilometre walk contributed greatly to my lobster-like appearance.
Once I'd reached Perigian, my inherited bookshop honing skills kicked into force and I picked a copy of Les Miserables, which I had been meaning to read since Paris and read for an hour in the park. This also contributed greatly to my lobster-like appearance.
So now I feel stupid for getting sunburnt and I'm picking stuff of my sticky, perpetually moisturised skin.
2 comments:
-
You know what Mum is going to say....I wouldn't have posted this online :)
I'm sure Fenella finds the fact when she licks you it's a different taste then normal fun though :)
-
If it makes you feel any better I also got sunburnt. I helped out at Tom's place for his 30th doing weedeating and edge trimming and my arms are very pink. Honestly... who needs a garden... so much work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)