Fulfilling family obligations

I have promised two things to go on this blog: an updated list for my birthday (that was a while ago, I know) and what I thought of the movie I saw on the weekend. Let's start with the updated list:

  • Bike lights - I'm still using cheap ones from Kathmandu. I also don't have a place to mount the rear one, so if it's dark, I have to clip it to what I'm wearing or my backpack if I have it.
  • DS games: I bought Elite Beat Agents on the weekend and I love it. But I would still like: My Spanish Coach (my spanish is getting pretty rusty), Sim City, or Star Wars the Complete Saga (changed my mind about the Wii version)
  • A wok
  • Tablespoon/Teaspoon measures. Mine have just broken so I could do with some more. Probably multiple sets would be good as I'm always using the tablespoon with the wet ingredients before the dry ingredients
  • Sun lounge for the balcony - best consult with Tom here.
  • Jewellery Storage.
  • Laptop Case.

Now onto the Movie. Tom and I decided to go and see Juno on Friday night. We saw previews for it in the States and have wanted to see it ever since. It's been a long wait. And was it worth it? Yes. It's a really funny movie. The dialogue is very good though at times it seems a little manufactured and on the whole, it's a good story. I'd recommend it. Don't want to go into too much detail as I don't think that Ness and Cameron have seen it yet.


0 comments: