Trivia, Transport and Technology
Trivia
Trivia kicks off again for a new season tonight. Tomas is very excited about it. He's been excited about it for a week. The other day he sent me an email with the words: "YAY! can't wait for trivia!!!". We have changed nights and venues for this season as Thursday wasn't going to work out for everyone anymore. So farewell Morningside Services Club, hello Brunswick Hotel. Hopefully its not too busy and there aren't any Droopy McGoverns there.
Transport
I had a really had transport day the other day. I left the house at 7:00 which left me 20 minutes to get over the hill across the dale to the ferry terminal. So I powered to the ferry terminal and when I got there, my ferry was there! Normally this would be a joyous occasion but the ferry was pulling out. Rather than wait 30 minutes for the next ferry to Bulimba, I caught the ferry to New Farm and thought I would be lazy and catch the bus (remember I powered to the ferry). For some reason when I got to New Farm I didn't catch the first bus I thought I'd walk up to Merthyr Rd and catch the next bus. I did this, but just missed the bus. Rather than wait, I walked to the next stop and on the way, another bus went past. This continued for half of the way up Brunswick Street when I gave up and walked the rest of the way to work.
I doesn't stop there however, in the afternoon I missed the bus because I couldn't get across Wickham St in time. Needless to say, I was a little bit angry. Thankfully Tom came and picked me (he was on the bus I missed).
Technology
I want this.
1 comments:
-
Trivia advice:
Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
Never play against a goup of reference librarians from a public library.
:-)