Back to normal...?
There seems to be somewhat of a lull on the blogging front of late (I'm looking at you Vanessa, and you, Julie). Perhaps people haven't yet recovered from the holiday period.
Tomas, Fenella, Fishee and I are all getting back into the swing of things (yes that's right, the household has expanded. Fishee is as his name suggests a fish - a Siamese Fighting Fish). We all had a good Christmas: Tomas had time of work to relax and see his family, I had time of work to relax and play with the kitten and enjoy presents, the kitten had lots of people to play with her and a Christmas tree to climb, and Fishee got a water change. Who could ask for more?
On the newsfront, there is not much to report. Tom and I are seriously starting to save up for the trip to Spain and around the world and that's about as exciting as it gets for us. Fenella on the otherhad, has acne. Poor kitten. She has had an irritation under chin for a couple of weeks now, so I took her to the vet yesterday who diagnosed her with having acne. The vet did say that she's never seen a cat so young with it so I'm proud of her for developing a big cat's problem. Of course, we now have to administer antibiotics to her and wash her chin with salt water, in the hope that her scent glands (the source of the acne) will stop clogging up. For most cats, tablets are a drama but for Fenella, they are just another piece of food. This morning I just handed her the tablet and she ate it and this evening I put it in her food bowl and watched her eat it along with her dinner. Most excellent, in my opinion. The salt water washes are more fun though.
3 comments:
-
Hey it was Christmas!
Even I slowed down for that.
:-)
-
Wow!
Your post really worked.
Three members of your family post to their blogs on the same night!
Is this genetic?
-
That's Fenella for you. She can't do anything normal :) Have you trained her to roll over yet?