Wii!!
What more can I say? Everyone who has played one is saying it I'm sure. Tomas and I have spent most of today playing on the Wii. We did take a break (just like the console suggests) and went out to have lunch and do some Christmas shopping.
One of the nice features of the Wii, is that is keeps track of your playing habits and gives you a daily run-down of what you have played and how long you playing it. Today, we have spent the most time by far creating Miis. Miis are characters that you can make and use in some of the games as characters. They are a lot of fun to make. I won't ruin it for those people who are on our friends list by revealing what Miis we have made.
Which brings me to another thing I love about the Wii. The connectivity of it. I love the concept of seeing my friend's Miis appearing on my console. So far however, we've only had one visitor. I'm sure more will come.
Anyway, I must get back to playing the Wii. Tom and I are currently doing 'training' on Wii sports.