Five more sleeps

Only 5 more sleeps now. I would like to say that I have finished my Christmas shopping, but that would be a lie. However, I can report that we have managed to keep the kitten out of the Christmas tree for one whole day. The secret - Vicks Vapour Rub.

The in-laws arrived last night. When I got home from work, Tomas, his Dad and his brother were all playing on the Wii. A little later, Tom's mum joined in. Everyone enjoyed themselves which was good.

Not much else to report except that I send a complaint to Channel 7 about Sunrise this morning who decided that it was a good idea to run a story on Molly Meldrum's dog being missing. I let them know that I felt it was a poor and boring choice of story and that we aren't watching Sunrise this morning. That should tell them.

1 comments:

  1. Andrew said,

    "Only Five more sleeps".

    It could be even shorter if you miss a couple of those sleeps :-)

    Of course you may be very tired by Christmas day then.

    on 7:17 am