All has been lost
I work with a lot of geeks and nerds. They are lovely people but still geeks and nerds. To further illustrate our nerdiness, pretty much all of us play the nerdiest sport imaginable - ping pong (chess is not a real sport that involves physical activity).
For a couple of months, Farenn, the only other woman who plays ping pong, and I was been battling what is commonly known as the Universe Battle.
The rules are simple. The first person to win 10 universes wins the battle. For every game you win you get a reward. A match is three games so if you win all three games you get a universe, just two, a galaxy, and one only a solar system. You can cash in your galaxies and solar systems if you get four for universes and galaxies respectively.
Today, Farenn won her 10th universe and thus I lost.
No worries though, tomorrow we start playing for Steve Irwin's. So rather than having solar systems, galaxies and universes, we will play for crocodiles, string rays and Steves.