Email conversation between Tom and myself

To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: New macbooks

Are very nice (c;

They come in black - mmm black.


To: Aj
From: Tom
Subject: Re: New macbooks

There were norwegians marching outside our office this morning - they
had flags and a brass band.


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

That's interesting. Maybe today is Norway's national day and they were
celebrating (c:


To: Aj
From: Tom
Subject: Re: New macbooks

I like the macbooks - which one are we going to get?


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

The black one!


To: Aj
From: Tom
Subject: Re: New macbooks

The expensive one!


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

Why not?


To: Aj
From: Tom
Subject: Re: New macbooks

I prefer the white. I'm a purist.


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

Perhaps we could have two (c;


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

No - we cannot have two.


To: Tom
From: Aj
Subject: Re: New macbooks

*sulks* *pouts* *stamps foot*
Why not?


To: Aj
From: Tom:
Subject: Re: New macbooks

Thank you sulky

0 comments: