Must blog more...

I am sorry blog-o-sphere. I know I have apologised for my lack of blogging before but this time I mean it - I really, really do. This time however, I will not make the promise of blogging more in the future. That is a promise I cannot keep.

In case you missed it, Vanessa and Cameron got married on Friday. It was a great wedding and wonderful party. Vanessa of course, looked great. Bootcamp has paid off (c: I'm sure there will be pictures very soon. Unfortunately, I don't have any. It was also good to see our extended family again even if it was only briefly.

Once we (I say we, I probably actually only mean me) had recovered from the hangover on Sunday, Tom and I had our first Spanish lesson. That was fun. We learned to speak some basic stuff and we have been practising on each other. I think in a couple weeks Tom might actually be able to roll his r's.

In other news, work is keeping me busy which is good, I'm still enjoying bootcamp and we haven't made any more progress on the renovations to our unit.

0 comments: