Exciting things that have happened to me
Well, I thought I too would break the blogging drought (a la Cameron and Ben) with news about the interesting things happening to me. So here's the list:.
- Wedding: We have sent out the invitations and have received RSVPs. Yay! People are coming to our wedding.
- Wedding: We have organised our cake. If you are coming to the wedding, please leave us some to eat because the sample we had was yummy
- House: I have been to Ikea twice in the past fortnight. Lucky me! Hopefully I will go again soon to get a dining table and chairs.
- Car: The car wouldn't start on Saturday. We called RACQ. When we told him what happened he thought it must be the battery. He checked the battery - it was fine. He checked the leads - they we fine. He checked everything else - all fine. He was stumped. Finally he checked the output of the terminals - one wasn't performing as it should. He cleaned it - the car started. RACQ man was stumped. The terminal was dirty but in his option it wasn't dirty enough to stop the car from starting. Oh well - the car goes now.
- Work: We are moving offices. I have to say goodbye to my view of Mt Gravatt (yes, that's right, I can see Mt Gravatt from my desk in the city). Although I have seen my new desk and my new view, I'm just not as impressed by the view. One good thing though - we are closer to the fridge.
- Work: We have two new contractors (we had some money left over in the salary budget and that is a bad thing so we had to spend it). One we like - Jacqui and one we call Serial Killer (long story).
- Work: My computer blew up on Friday. It went pop and stopped working. That got me out of about two hours work until they installed my replacement computer.
- Cat: Loves me again. I visited him twice last week. Wednesday we slept together just like old times and on Saturday he sat on me and not Dad. I feel loved again.
- Shoes: I bought an awesome pair of shoes from K-mart.
- iPod: Love it! Highly recommend buying one. Julie has one as well and loves it equally.
- Tomatoes: Roma tomatoes are in season.
2 comments:
-
I'm glad I was a source of inspiration!
Now you have an ipod nano though you just need a idog to go with it!
-
Funny thing is - Julie has an idog. (c;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)