Bootcamp

After many, many months (some would even go so far as to say years) on doing little physical activity I have decided that now is the time to begin again. This may be due to our upcoming holiday to New Zealand and the 5 day trek that I will be embarking on during it (I cannot guarantee a return) or it could just be a coincidence...
Vanessa too, has expressed interest in ending her equally slovenly lifestyle and as such, we have begun a month of bootcamp.
For those who are unaware, bootcamp is group personal training but you get pushed harder. This makes it perfect for Vanessa and myself who find it difficult to get motivated and exhausting ourselves to the point of dropping dead and sweating profusely three times a week - can't think why this is.
Today was our second session at bootcamp and I am very tired. On top of waking up at 5am to get there by 6 and doing a full hour of exercise I have been out all day today and have been unable to nap in order to recharge the batteries.
At least I'm not as sore as last week.

0 comments: