An Update

Okay, I've been slack again. I can't help it though. We've just had two long weekends in a row, it's like I'm on extended holidays.

Since the last post, things have just been getting busier and busier for Tom and I. Tomas is in the final stages of writing his thesis whereas I'm at the beginning stages of writing mine. If you would like to see what I'm up to at uni (I'm reknown for not talking about what I'm doing at uni - even Tom doesn't really know) check out my research blog.

With regards to golf (our current focus seeing as how we're not buying a car or a house) there have been exciting developments. Firstly, Tom asked for a new set of fairway woods for his birthday which I was happy to get him. So we went to the golf store and walked out with a whole new set of clubs. It was a really good deal and Tom's set is ancient and needed replacing. The golf shop was having a sale to get rid of the old stock. It only cost $399 for the set which is only 100 more than Tom's upper limit on the woods plus the salesman was very good and it's so much better buying off a good salesman.

Secondly, I'm getting a set of golf clubs too! My set (from the same place) will be $299 and are red. The reason why I'm getting golf clubs is because I'm starting golf lessons tomorrow (Thursday) and it will be better for me to start with the clubs I'm going to be playing with.

Other news, went bowling on the weekend and I scored 91! Only nine away from breaking 100. Tom did very well too. We also went to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on Friday night. I was funny. I want the next movie to come out now though.

0 comments: