Procrastinating

I'm supposed to be doing some uni work, specifically putting some things up on my research blog, but seeing as how I had to log onto blogger I thought I'd update here.

I had my inaugural golf lesson yesterday. It was good. The instructor started right from the start and now it all makes sense. I know what I'm doing wrong (wrong body angle and I don't mantain it through the swing) so now I can start working on not doing them! The new clubs are nice, much better to hit with than anything else I've tried.

My cat Shelley has been sick lately and after some research I determined that she probably has a thyriod condition. We took her to the vet last night but the prognosis doesn't look good. Nevertheless, we're trying some medication to see if she improves. However, if she doesn't then unfortunately, the best thing to do would be to put her down. I'm sad but it's to be expected really. She's an old cat and had been sick for a while. Of course saying that doens't make it any easier. I think it's harder because I don't really she her symptoms. Whenever I'm there she's generally sitting quite happily on my lap.

Anyway...back to work!

0 comments: