Monday Night Continues to Be Golf Night

It's been a while I know but I've been busy with uni. Grrr

Developments in my life:

  1. I finally have my licence! Yay. I passed my test first go and only made one error. Tom is doing his bit by letting me drive the car. Our car is nothing compared to the Mini Cooper S I learnt to drive in.
    If anyone is looking for a driving school - I highly recommend Morton's Driving School.
  2. I graduated on Friday night. I know have a piece of paper to testify that I spent three long years a uni. I managed to lose the my ticket within about 5 minutes of being given it but found it again just before I needed it. I also hit the stage hand in the head with my mortar board just before going on stage.
  3. Still going to golf on Monday night. I don't feel like I'm actually improving but I'm sure that in small ways I actually am.
  4. Tomas and I received the proofs of our screen test from the photographer. They look fantastic.
They're the main points really. Lots of other little things have happened but seeing as how my internet connection refues to remain stable, I will leave it there.

0 comments: