But I am le tired

On the weekend, I decided that 2009 will be my year of activity. The year where I will do more exercise (intentional and incidental) and less sitting around. Ideally I'm aiming for at least 30 minutes a day of something.

So after a full weekend, I kicked things off yesterday. I decided I would run/walk my way to work. Whilst I can't claim that I ran all the way, I ran a lot of the way. Somewhere around 2 thirds I think. It was a bit of a shock to the system as I'm not really a runner but it felt good.

This morning was my regular training session and although my muscles were a little fatigued I didn't feel too bad. There were only two of us there so things were a little more intense than they normally are and now I am le tired. I am acutely aware of quite a few muscles in my body and my legs are no long capable of propelling me upstairs.

I will be sore tomorrow so I'm thinking a 30 minute swim or a walk in the morning will be all I'm up for.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said,

    It'll get easier with time, I need to start my fitness 2009 regime myself...not looking forward to it. Maybe next week ....

    on 10:01 pm