Is this a sign of old age?
The other day at work, I noticed a stray hair. Not in the usual place, like escaping from my eyebrows or a hair I missed when shaving my legs. This hair was in the middle of my forehead.
I first spotted it at work in the morning and thought it was an escapee from my head. It was about an inch long and blonde (yes, I realise my hair isn't blonde which should have been a clue). I ignored because I thought it would fall off on its own. It remained in the middle of my forehead all day until I got home in the evening when a quick tug revealed it was actually attached to me. I removed it without haste.
I related this story at work (where I relate a lot of stories to be honest) and one of my workmates mentioned that sometimes lost hairs can reattach themselves to empty follicles. I doubted this and some quick wiki research did not return any results. However, I did find this gem: Let's Trim Our Hair In Accordance With The Socialist Lifestyle
1 comments:
-
Quirky article on hair-cuts in N. Korea. I suspect that its a ploy to be able to spot long-haired foreign spies.
However, I followed the references from the Wikipedia article and found The Guardian home page and their crosswords, so all was not in vain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)