Who decided this was a good idea?

Left Behind: Eternal Forces

In this game, you get to play a fundamentalist Christain oot solider whose job it is to convert or kill all infidels - Muslums, Jews, Catholics, homosexuals and any one else who doesn't agree with your fundamentalist ideas. Now really, hands up who thinks that this game will make the world a better place?

Of course, the game has links to a Christian group/church called The Purpose Driven Life. These guys believe that the church has a right to take over the world as a precursor to the second-coming of Jesus and to do this, the group/church will require "foot-soldiers".

Of course, I won't go into the many, many, many reasons why I don't agree with the concept behind this game because you are either on my side and don't need me to explain it to you or you aren't on my side and any explaination probably won't do much to change your opinion.

1 comments:

  1. Jules said,

    Hmmmm well speaking as a member of one of those vagrant groups mentioned I would say very interesting game, and what has the world come to, and will we ever just get over it and get on with it?

    But that is my two cents, and I suppose there are people out there that like that sort of "entertainment". Just don't let them meet me.

    on 5:41 pm