9 more sleeps!
It had occured to me that I should really be counting down in the traditional manner of counting down to important events - sleeps. So there are 9 more sleeps until the wedding; 1 more sleep until Tom's bucks night (which I have been granted special permission to join in on for part of it); 3 more sleeps until my Hen's afternoon or Party for Amanda I have dubbed it. 5 more sleeps until my last day at work; and finally 11 more sleeps until we leave for New Zealand.
Planning for the wedding is coming along well, just a few more things to actually organise, the rest is just paying for things - fun!
For those of you who are reading this at work - I have 3 and a half days of work left until I have a month's holiday. Don't mean to brag.
Finally, I had my last actual Bootcamp this morning. I will miss Bootcamp while I'm away. As hard as it is, I do actually get some enjoyment out of it and I definately have a sense of achievement at the end of each session. Especially, the one we had on Tuesday where we ran to Kangaroo Point Cliffs from the Beach at Southbank, run up and down the stairs a couple of times and then ran back. I only walked a little tiny bit. I was very pleased! If anyone is interested in some group personal training, I highly recommend Luke from Revolution.
Like Ben, I must get back to work now.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)